Read articles and books of our Guru-varga
Many people do sadhana in this world, but what do they want? They only want material facilities and the various objects of material enjoyment. However there are those who perform sadhana-bhakti only with the goal of entering the spiritual world. This is the real qualification of exiting this world and entering the spiritual world…
- What is the real fruit of sadhana?
- The True Nature of Parakiya-Rasa
- Kartika-vrata and Disappearance day of Param Gurudeva – Acarya Kesari
- Kripa Daily: The Taste of Meeting
- Kripa Daily: Oh, Let Us Go! What Sweet Pastimes Are Taking Place!
- Gopis Mood – Krishna Is Appearing After He Left The Rasa Dance
- Is There Nothing Pure Left In This World?
- NEVER GIVE UP YOUR SERVICE
- WHY DID MAHAPRABHU SEND THE GOSVAMIS TO VRNDAVANA?
- THIS You Will Get Only In Association With Vraja Gopis
- Primary Path – Harinama Cintamani
- Kripa Daily: What is Actual Spiritual Greed?
- The Appearance of Srila Bhakti Promoda Puri Gosvami Maharaja
- Be Only Under Guidence Of Svarupa Sakti
- Pure Love For Krishna – Nature Of Sadhu Sanga
This book, Sri Guru Darsana, is a revelation or darsana of the life of Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja, an eternal associate of Radha-Krsna sent from Vraja, as well as his darsana or teachings to the world. He came in an unbroken succession of divine masters, descending from the Supreme Lord Himself, the original Divine Master. Such a spiritual lineage is considered a prerequisite for a bona fide guru by religious authorities throughout India…
One who remembers and follows the instructions of Srila Rupa Gosvami, taking shelter of his lotus feet, will certainly achieve spiritual perfection, or anuragamayi-seva in eternal Vraja. He can thus be a Rupanuga-Vaisnava. Fortunate souls can perceive the specialty of Rupa Gosvami and the pricelessness of his teachings. One who approaches Srila Rupa Gosvami through prayer and by adopting his method of spiritual practice will understand and be empowered by Mahaprabhu’s karuņa-sakti, mercy potency.
Sanatana Gosvami opened the storehouse of bhakti-rasa that is laced with renunciation, along with the associates of Radha-Krsna, like Lokanatha dasa Gosvami and Bhugarbha Gosvami. If one desires to relish the transcendental nectar of devotion, then Sanatana Gosvami should be eternally remembered.
Our Book Publications In Progress
- The Holy Dust of Vraja 91% 91%
- Sri Harinama Cintamani 85% 85%
- Sri Prarthana 87% 87%
- Sri Prema bhakti chandrika 80% 80%
- Caitanya Veda 9% 9%
- Sri Vilapa Kusumanjali 92% 92%
The Holy Dust of Vraja
Sri Harinama Cintamani
Sri Prema bhakti chandrika
Sri Vilapa Kusumanjali
Listen to classes, kirtan and podcasts
Kripa Daily Courses
- Gopal-campu – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 08 October 2019 am
- Gopal-campu – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 06 October 2019 am
- Gopal-campu – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 07 October 2019 am
- Gopal-campu – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 05 October 2019 am
- Gopal-campu – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 03 October 2019 am
- Sri Hari-bhakti-vilasa – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 28 July 2019 am
- Sri Hari-bhakti-vilasa – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 26 July 2019 am
- Sri Hari-bhakti-vilasa – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 23 July 2019 am
- Sri Hari-bhakti-vilasa – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 21 July 2019 am
- Sri Hari-bhakti-vilasa – Sripad Premananda Prabhu – 19 July 2019 am
In this compelling narrative Śrīla Bhaktivinoda Ṭhākura presents the conclusions of all the Vedas. Through the medium of questions and answers he makes a comparative analysis of all religious beliefs, and thus leads the reader, step by step, to the ultimate goal of life.In Jaiva-dharma you will find answers to questions such as: “What is the eternal true nature of the soul? Is there a unifying concept that is the basis of all religious teachings? Why have I come into this material world? What is the difference between God and me..?
Watch classes, and darsanas of holy places
- Bees Searching In the Blue Lotus Forest, Radha’s Glance – VK – 13
- What Is the Light Given in Vilapa kusumanjali? VK 14 pt.1
- How To See the Light Given by Rupa Gosvami – VK 14
- 3 Kinds of Darsana and 4 Kinds of Meeting – Plus Holi Bonus – VK 11
- Hiding Your Love and the Guru of All Cheaters (VK 5)
- How To Make Good Out Of The Bad (Q & A)